Designer Tip: Tilt your bezel with a small square of foam tape under the upper edge when allowing the lacquer to dry so the microbeads will stay on the lower edge.
- Use the smallest circle, oval and square cutting dies to create die-cuts from the foil papers for one circle (pink foil), one oval (purple foil) and one square (blue foil) bezel. Glue the die-cuts inside each bezel.
- Place a small dragonfly Dazzles™ in the circle bezel and three bling stones at the top. Pour silver microbeads in the lower part of the bezel and cover the inner surface with a thick layer of lacquer. Let dry for several hours.
- Place four bling stones at the top of the square bezel. Treat with microbeads and lacquer as in step-2. Add some microbeads between the bling stones. Let dry.
- Place a “bliss” Dazzles™ in the oval bezel. Treat with lacquer and let dry.
- Place bling stones on a heart bail, lacquer microbeads between them and let dry. Attach to the lower ring of the square bezel with a jump ring. Attach the square bezel to the lower ring of the round bezel.
- Use the acetate from the baby bling to place small Dazzles™ shapes back to back. Cut out the acetate shapes and punch a small hole at the top of each. Attach the Dazzles™ “charms” to the lower ring of the oval bezel with a jump ring. Attach the oval bezel to the lower ring of the round bezel. Twist a small bow from the bow cord ribbon around the lower ring of the circle bezel and attach the topmost ring to a satin cord necklace with a jump ring.
- Fill the jar with 1/16” wide strips of foil paper and wrap a length of Grapefruit pink bows ribbon around the jar neck. Tuck the satin cord inside the jar, allowing the charms to dangle in front and top with the cork.