Designer Tip: After placing the flower soft inside of the bezel, push it into place with your finger, so the journaled word shows.
- Cover your chipboard label with North Country green fern paper and ink the edges. Place vertically and glue the ends of a 10” length of North Country swirl ribbon behind the top edge then mat on white cardstock with a 1/8” border.
- Use the toolkit to trace and cut out a scalloped oval from North Country blue leaf paper, ink the edges and glue centered. Place a cross-stitch border Dazzles™ across the center and glue North Country brown web ribbon down the center, trimming ends.
- Journal “A Crafter Lives Here” on North Country orange paper, trace an exquisite label around the title, cut out, ink the edges and mat on white with a 1/16” border. Foam tape near the top of your piece, as shown.
- Journal “Create” on North Country orange paper and use the large oval cutting die to create a die-cut from the journaled piece. Create one small and one medium oval die-cuts from North Country orange paper and glue the die-cuts inside of each bezel (leave one small bezel paperless).
- Squeeze a bead line of lacquer on the inner frame of the large oval bezel and cover the glue line with flower soft. Shake out the excess flower soft, push against the inner edges of the bezel and cover the entire surface with a thick layer of lacquer. Let dry for several hours.
- Place a border Dazzles™ on the center of the medium bezel, place a button Dazzles™ and Pave crystal on center and cover with lacquer. Let dry. Place a button Dazzles™ on the small paper backed bezel, put flower soft in one end and cover with lacquer. Let dry. Cover the last small bezel with a thin layer of lacquer and coil a length of twine in the bottom. Place a small button Dazzles™ on center and cover with lacquer. Let dry. Sand three small keys and attach to the medium and small bezels with jump rings.
- Thread a 10” length of North Country vine ribbon through the large bezel rings, foam tape the bezel on center and Zot™ the ribbon ends as shown. Zot™ on a North Country large crepe bow, below the bezel.
- Tie short lengths of twine to the other bezels and Zot™ in place below the bow, a shown.
- Place button Dazzles™ behind and on top of the upper label, foam taping some and backing some with paper as shown. Place two large button Dazzles™ behind the large bezel. Place Pave crystals on a button Dazzles™ and on the large bezel, as shown.
- Place small bead lines of lacquer on four “corners” of the label, dust with flower soft and let dry.