Designer Tip: Cream chalks tend to smear, so lay a piece of paper over the top and rub vigorously to remove the excess. This won’t remove all of the excess, so be careful when handling the stenciled image to avoid smudges.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on your left and cover with Nature’s Watercolors block paper. Apply chalk using the border stencil on a 4 3/8”x5 3/4” Nature’s Watercolors plain paper, leaving 5/8” spaces between the images. Mat on brown cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue centered on the card and tie a sheer green dot ribbon vertically around the card with the bow at the bottom.
- Chalk the flower stencil on a 2 5/8”x3 7/8” ivory cardstock. Mat on brown cardstock with 1/16” borders. Stamp “You make me smile.” with brown ink as shown. Foam tape centered on the card.
- Inside the card: Cover the card with Nature’s Watercolors block paper. Chalk the flower stencil on ivory cardstock and cut to 1 3/4”x3 3/4”. Stamp “Bliss” in the lower left corner. Mat the top and left edges on brown cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue to the lower right corner of the card.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Nature’s Watercolors paper pack (link)
- Nature’s Watercolors ribbons (link)
- Artful Collection stamp set (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (link)
- Metallic Cream Chalks (link)
- Daisy Vase stencil (link)
- Circles Border metal stencil (link)
- Stencil tape (link)
- Brown & ivory cardstock (link)
- Blank white 5”x6 1/2” card (link)
- Foam tape (link)