- For the card front: Cut a piece of the pink corner design paper to 4 ¾”x6 ¼”, placing the swirl design in the lower left corner. Don’t glue it to the blank card yet.
- Trace the small flower (4D) in pink linen texture paper and cut it out. Stack it on a 1 ½” white daisy, then both on a 2 ½” bright pink daisy. Secure the flowers with a lavender flower brad, attaching them to the corner pattern as shown. Add three painted butterfly brads among the swirls, angled as shown.
- Print “Many Thanks” in black on white and trim it to 3/4"x1 1/8”. Mat it on dark pink, then on white. Add foam tape to the back, then adhere it to the upper right as shown. Glue the constructed piece centered on the blank card front.
- For the inside: Print “Your thoughtfulness touches my heart” in black on white. Mat it on dark pink. Cut a 4”x3” piece of the remaining pink corner pattern and mat it on white, then on dark pink. With the swirls positioned at the lower left, glue the sentiment in place.
- Trace and cut a second small flower from white paper. Mat it on dark pink, then attach it to the upper right corner of the sentiment with a pink flower brad. Insert a lavender flower brad at the lower left corner. Glue the sentiment to the inside back.