- For the card front: Position the card with the fold on the left and place it over the corner paper, positioning the design at the lower left. Draw around the card and cut out the rectangle. Ink the edges but don’t glue it to the blank card yet.
- Cut out the brown tag and glue it to the piece as shown. Stamp “thank you” and the bracket extending off the right edge of the tag. Insert the embossed brad at the top of the tag. Before spreading the prongs, wrap the ribbon around the brad, crossing the ends. Flatten the prongs to secure the brad and ribbon.
- Add the flower at the lower right corner of the tag with a mini brad. Insert the remaining brads in the flower and medallion centers of the background paper. Glue the decorated front to the blank card.
- For the card inside: Print “You shouldn’t have—but I’m so glad you did! Thanks!” (or your own sentiment) in dark brown on a piece of the blue background. Cut it to 2 ¼”x2” and ink the edges. Mat it on the pink dots paper and ink the edges.
- Cut a 3 ¾”x4” piece of the remaining corner design, positioning the pattern along the left edge. Ink the edges then glue the sentiment to the center. Add mini brads to the centers of any flowers on the decorated edge. Glue this sentiment to the inside back of the card.