- For the card front: Position your card with the fold at the top and place it on the green and lavender swirl border paper, positioning the design along the lower edge. Trace around the card and cut out the rectangle, but don’t glue it to the blank card yet.
- Cut a 6 ½” length of the Dazzles border and adhere it ½” from the bottom edge of the border paper. Adhere the four medallions near the border, positioned as shown. Allow the larger medallions to extend slightly beyond the paper edges, then trim away the excess. Add a brad to each medallion center, following the photo for placement.
- Cut out the brown tags and mat one on plain green paper. Ink the edges of the matted tag. Stamp “Thinking of you” on this tag, near the top. Add the two Dazzles medallions to the tag, positioned as shown.
- Insert one brad through the top medallion and the tag. Before spreading the prongs, wrap the ribbon around the brad. Cross the ribbon ends, then secure the brad prongs on the back. Add the other brad to the lower medallion.
- Use the knife to cut an opening along the top edge of one of the border swirls in the paper, wide enough to accommodate the lower area of the tag. Slip the lower portion of the tag under this slit and glue it to secure. Ink the border paper edges, then glue it to the blank card front.
- For the inside: Cut a 5 ¼”x3 ¾” piece of the border paper and ink the edges. Print “…makes me smile” and print in brown on a piece of the green textured background from the remainder of the border paper. Cut it to 1¼” square and ink the edges.
- On the tag, cut along the swirl edges near the top to allow one corner of the printed piece to fit under them. Slip the printed piece under the cut swirls and glue to secure.
- Follow the instructions on the back of the Dazzles package to transfer a ½” wide medallion “innie” to the tag near the top edge (be sure to press firmly to transfer the sticker). Add a brad to it and adhere two more heart medallions to the tag as shown.
- Cut a slit along the upper edge of a swirl on the background piece, long enough to accommodate the corner of the tag. Slip the tag under the slit and glue it to secure. Glue the sentiment centered on the inside back.