- For the card front: Cut the card to 4 ½”x6 ¼” and turn it with the fold at the top. Cut the orange shadowed leaves paper to fit the card front and ink the edges, but don’t glue it yet.
- Cut a piece of the painted leaves paper to 6”x4 3/8”, measuring from the lower left corner of the paper. Carefully cut ¼” off the right side, stopping just above the brown leaf. Cut around the right end and lower edge of that brown leaf. Cut around the green and yellow leaves on the lower left side. Ink the straight edges. Glue this piece to the orange shadowed leaves, aligning the bottom edges. Glue the constructed piece to the blank card front.
- Cut out the “thankful” art and ink the edges. Add an orange brad at each end. Cut two 1 ½” lengths of ribbon and fold each in half. Glue one ribbon under each end of the thankful art. Add foam tape to the back, then adhere the art to the upper right as shown.
- Inside the card: Cut a piece of the orange shadowed leaves to 4 ½”x3” and ink the edges. Cut a 1 ½”x4 ½” strip of the remaining painted leaves paper and ink the edges. Cut out the “autumn” folder tab art. Glue these three pieces to the inside back, positioned as shown.
- Punch out a “u” from the monogram book and cover it with leftover brown from the leaves paper. Ink the edges. Add two brads at the lower right. Stamp “FOR” onto the orange piece and glue the U as shown. Knot the remaining ribbon and glue it to the U as shown.