- For the card front: Position the card with the fold on the left and place it over the tan corner patterned paper with the design in the lower left corner of the card. Trace the card and cut out the rectangle. Glue it to the blank card front. Cut a 4”x5 ½” piece of white vellum and add glue just to the center area. Position it on the card center front and press in place.
- Trace and cut the scalloped mini envelope from the template onto the back of the black damask paper and cut it out. Trace and cut a second piece to fit just the inside back of the envelope (to line it). Fold the envelope, but before gluing the flaps, line the inside back with the second cut piece. Now fold the envelope again and glue the flaps in place.
- Glue the envelope angled on the center of the vellum. Knot each end of the ribbon and glue it across the envelope. Adhere a large pearl sticker to each end as shown.
- For the tag: Add the cake brad to the tag, then adhere the small pearl sticker at the top as shown. Tuck the tag inside the envelope.
- For the card inside: Cut out the wedding sentiment and mat it on black damask paper. Add the cake and heart brads as shown, then glue it to the inside back.