- For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Position it over the design on the black corner paper and trace around the card. Cut out the rectangle, but don’t glue it to the blank card yet.
- Cut a ½”x6 ½” piece of the ivory paper, avoiding the corner design. Cut a 3/8”x6 ½” strip of the black patterned paper, avoiding the corner design. Glue the black strip centered on the ivory strip. Glue this strip to the rectangle, positioned 1” from the bottom edge. Cut a 6 ½” length of the heart lace. Remove the backing and adhere it to the black strip.
- Punch out the 1” wide tan tag and Write “Happy Valentine’s Day!” on it. Use a black brad to secure it to the left end of the heart strip. Add a second brad to the right end of the strip. Glue the decorated rectangle to the blank card front.
- Fold the tulle in half lengthwise. Use the needle and thread to hand-sew gathering stitches along the cut edges. Pull the thread to gather the strip into a circle and knot the thread ends to secure. Punch out a 1 ¼” cream flower and a 2 ½” tan flower.
- Layer the tulle circle over the large flower, then add the small flower on top. Secure the flower layers together with a black brad. Glue the flower to the card front near the corner design as shown. Cut nine lace hearts off the roll and adhere them scattered over the corner design, adding one to the tag.
- For the inside: Print “Thinking of You and Sending a Hug” (or your own sentiment) in black on a piece of the ivory paper. Cut it to 2 ¼”x ½” and mat it on black damask.
- Cut a 4 ¾”x3” rectangle off the upper area of the tan corner design paper. Mat it on black damask, then glue the sentiment to it, positioned as shown. Add a silver heart brad at the upper right and a 3-heart lace strip to the bottom. Glue the piece centered on the inside back