- For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the left. Cut a piece of the ivory paper (use the area without the corner design) to fit the card front, but don’t glue it to the blank card yet.
- Punch out the 1 ½”x2 ½” black tapestry tag, the striped frame, and the dotted border die cuts. Cut the border into one 6 ½” and one 5” length. Set the short length aside to be used inside the card.
- Mat the long border on tan paper, leaving ¼” on each side. Use the scallop scissors to trim the tan paper edges. Glue the border vertically to the card front, 1” from the fold. Glue a 7” length of ribbon over the center of the border, securing the ends at the back. Glue the constructed piece to the blank card front.
- Cut a 2 ¼” square of tan paper and glue it behind the frame. Stamp “thinking of” in black on the tan piece, along with two brown hearts as shown. Add ivory mini brads on the two sides and the top of the frame. Stamp “you” and a heart in black on the tapestry tag. Attach it to the bottom of the frame with a mini brad, angled as shown.
- Add foam tape to the tag and frame back, avoiding the area where the border will be when glued in place. Adhere both the frame and tag to the card front as shown. Knot a 1 ½” piece of ribbon and glue it to the tag.
- For the inside: Mat the 5” border on tan and scallop the edges as before. Glue it centered across the inside back. Cut a 2 ½”x3” piece of ivory and stamp “happy birthday!” in black on it. Stamp two vines in brown near the words. Mat it on black damask. Add a folded 2” piece of ribbon and the white heart brad to the upper left corner of the rectangle. Glue the sentiment centered on the border.