- For the card front: Position the card with the fold at the top and cut it to 4 ¾”x6 ½”. Cut a piece of the orange diamond border paper to 4 ½”x6 ¼”, placing the design along one long edge. Don’t glue it to the card yet.
- Cut apart four felt flowers and use brads to attach them to the diamonds as shown, stacking two flowers for the center diamond.
- Trace the label onto the back of the lime textured paper. Cut it out and mat it on white, then cut one end to make the label 3” long. Glue it at the lower right. Add a small flower and brad at the left end, but don’t secure the brad yet. Wrap the ribbon around the prongs and cross the ends. Spread and flatten the brad prongs to secure everything in place.
- Print “Just For You” in black on white, then cut it to 2”x 5/8” and mat it on orange. Glue it centered on the lime label. Glue the constructed piece to the blank card front.
- For the inside: Print “Wishing you delightful pleasures on your Special Day. Happy Birthday!” in black on white. Trim it to 3 ¾”x1 ¾” and mat it on orange. Cut a piece of the lime stripes border to 5 ½”x3 ¾” and mat it on orange. Glue the sentiment centered on this border piece. Cut three flowers off the ribbon and attach them to the sentiment with brads as shown. Glue the sentiment centered on the inside back.