- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card front with the rounded blue flap paper. Use the knife to cut and fold the flower stems. Fold the center fold of the inside paper and align the fold with the center card fold and glue in place. Cut around the rounded blue flap on the outside of the card, cutting through all of the paper and card layers.
- Outside flower: Cut out the outside flower shapes. When cutting the coned shaped flower, cut one side of the tab and cut out the inner circle at the flower center. Fold tab behind the flower and glue in place to achieve the “cone” shape. Glue the cone flower to the large red flower. Foam tape the flower center over the cut out center of the cone flower. (tip: the foam tape will help to keep the cone flower secured to the bottom red flower.) Glue the outside greeting tag extending from under the flower.
- Inside the card: Cut the grass strip according to the instructions and glue across only the widest flower stems. Layer the inside flower shapes as instructed and glue to the 2 largest stems on the outside edges. Glue smaller cut out flowers to the remaining stems. Glue the inside greeting to the card bottom and foam tape a small flower to the left.
- Place green and red nailheads around the flowers and on the stems, for added dimension.
- Cut out the “Homegrown by:” label, sign and glue to the back of the card.