- For the card front: Cut strips of the four patterned papers to 6 ¾” long in varying widths. The combination used here, from left to right, is: ¾” green stripe, ½” tan floral, ¾” green floral, 1¼” mauve floral, and 1 ¾” green floral. Ink all the edges. With the fold at the left, and beginning at the right edge, glue the strips vertically across the card front. Trim the ends even with the card edge and re-ink them.
- Cut 2” off the ribbon length and set aside for the inside. Wrap the remaining ribbon vertically over the card front, positioning it as shown. Tie the ends in a bow. To secure the bow, adhere a glue dot under the knot.
- Stamp the flower and “thanks” message on green stripe paper. Cut it to 7/8”x2” and ink the edges. Mat it on the burgundy paper and ink the edges again. Insert a burgundy brad into the center of the stamped flower. Add foam tape to the back and attach the sentiment at the lower right.
- For the inside: Cut a 5”x2” piece of the pink stripes paper. Stamp the “thanks” border across the stripes repeatedly, varying the placement of the stamp. Trim it to 4”x1 ¾”, ink the edges, and mat it on burgundy. Ink the edges.
- Knot the 2” ribbon length and glue it on near the right end. Add an embossed burgundy brad over the knot. Cut a 4 ½”x3” piece of floral paper, ink the edges, and mat it on burgundy. Ink the edges, then glue it centered on the inside back, then glue the thanks piece in place as shown.