- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cut it to 4 ¾”x6”. Open the card and cut ¾” off the right edge of the card front. Cover the card front with the brown paisley paper and ink the edges. Punch five leaves down the right edge of the card front, varying the angles.
- Print “Give Thanks” in black on the caramel paper. Cut it to 2”x1 3/8” and ink the edges. Mat it on tan plaid paper and ink the edges. Mat it again on brown and ink the edges. Glue it to the front as shown.
- Punch one leaf each from rust paisley, brown paisley, and plaid. Glue them at the upper left. Hold the two ribbons together and knot them. Trim the ends, then glue the knot over the stems of the leaves as shown. Add three gold nailheads to the greeting and three more near the bottom of the rust strip as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a piece of plaid to cover the inside back, ink the edges, and glue it in place. Cut a ¾”x6” strip of rust paisley paper, ink the edges, and glue it along the right edge of the plaid.
- Print out “We’re so thankful for you” and “Happy Thanksgiving” in black on caramel paper. Trim it to 2 ¼”x2 ½”, ink the edges, and mat it on brown. Ink the edges. Glue the sentiment to the inside back along with four leaves (two brown paisley, one rust paisley, and a solid brown), positioned to be hidden when the card is closed. Add three nailheads on the sentiment as shown.