- For the pocket front: Open one card and cut just the back to 5” wide. Cut ½” off the bottom edge of the back. Close the card and score the front along the side and bottom next to the cut edges on the back. Fold the two scored flaps to the back of the card, but don’t glue yet.
- Cut a piece of the tan border paper to cover the pocket front (not the flaps). Tack it temporarily on the blank card front. Use the template to draw a curving edge from the upper left corner to 2 ¾” below the top edge on the right side. Cut through both layers along this line. Remove the front paper.
- Chalk the edges of the front piece with brown chalk. Punch out the blue swirl tag and stamp “congratulations” across it and a flower below the word. Ink the edges. Add a small blue brad in the flower center. Cut a house from the cardstock border and ink the edges. Glue it to the tag as shown. Attach the tag to the upper edge of the front piece, using a brown brad.
- Use the glue dots to attach blue rickrack along the curving edge of the front piece. Wrap the ends to the back and secure. Glue the constructed front piece to the blank pocket front, matching the edges.
- For the pocket inside: Cut a piece of the plaid to cover the inside back, ink the edges, and glue it in place. Use the corner rounder to cut the upper right corner. To construct the pocket, wrap the flaps to the card back and glue in place.
- For the card: Open the remaining card and cut off the back. Set it aside for another project. Score the front in half and fold it, creating a 3 ¼”x5” card. Cut a piece of the brown border to cover the front, but don’t glue it yet. Add two 4” lengths of blue rickrack along the border, securing the ends at the back.
- Print “On Your New” in brown on a piece of the textured tan section of the border paper. Cut it apart and ink the edges. Attach the three pieces to the brown front piece as shown, adding a brad to each. Cut out a tall house from the tan border paper, ink the edges, and add foam tape to the back. Attach it as shown. Glue the front piece onto the blank card front.
- For the card inside: Cut a piece of the tan swirls paper to cover the inside back, but don’t glue it yet. Ink the edges. Punch out the “Home is where…” tag and ink the edges. Wrap a piece of rickrack across the end and secure the ends at the back. Attach the tag to the inside back piece with a brad.
- Stamp “enjoy” onto tan texture with a flower on each end. Cut it out and mat it on a piece of the dark brown. Add a mini brad to each flower center, then glue the word to the inside back piece below the tag. Glue the constructed piece to the inside back. Use the corner rounder to cut the upper and lower right corners on both the inside back and on the front. Tuck the card into the pocket.