- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cut it to 4 ½”x6 ½”. Cut a piece of light blue floral paper to cover the card front, but don’t glue it in place yet. Use the metallic cream chalks to lightly chalk the paper edges with navy. Glue it to the card front. The fold will be at the top.
- Remove the wings from the border punch and set aside. Insert the punch into the border system and practice punching on scrap paper to make sure of the alignment. Move the guides as necessary. Align the lower edge of the card front in the punch. Repeat punching across the bottom of the card front, removing the excess. Lightly chalk the punched edge.
- Wrap the 5/8” wide navy sheer ribbon around the card front and knot at the left. Adhere a large heart Dazzle to blue textured paper and cut it out. Chalk the outer edges with the navy, scrubbing it into the metallic finish of the sticker. Add foam tape to the back and adhere the heart to the card front, above the ribbon as shown.
- Apply navy chalk to two 1 ¼” Dazzles swirls and adhere one on each side of the heart as shown. Apply navy chalk to the “Love” greeting and adhere it to the ribbon near the right edge of the card. Add Zots under the ribbon knot and under the “Love” to make sure they don’t shift.
- For the inside: Cut a piece of the dark blue floral to cover the inside back, but don’t glue it yet. Use the dark charcoal chalk to shade the edges of the piece. Glue it in place.
- Cut a 4”x3” piece of the light floral paper. Remove the punch from the border system and attach the wings to it. Punch the two lower corners of the floral paper. Chalk all the edges with the navy chalk. Glue it centered at the top of the inside back.
- Print “Wishing you a life filled with special memories. Congratulations!” in black on the blue paper. Cut it to 2 ¾”x2” and chalk the edges with navy, then glue it to the floral piece. Adhere the two hearts as shown. Cut a piece of the heart border to 3 ¼” and glue it along the top of the sentiment.