- For the card front: Cut the card to 5”x5” and turn it with the fold at the top. Cover the front with dark pink paper. Trace and cut out the three flower patterns (from the free download). Cut the largest flower from the pink/green/brown stripe. Cut the medium flower from green/pink dots paper and the smallest flower from the pink rectangles paper. Ink the flower edges, then mat each on dark brown.
- Use the border system and punch to punch a 5” long border in brown paper. Cut it to ¾” wide and glue it along the upper edge of the card.
- Glue the largest flower to the card front. With the card closed, cut around the lower petals as shown, avoiding the fold. Ink the petal edges.
- Hand-sew a gathering stitch along one long edge of the tulle. Pull the thread to gather the tulle into a circle and knot to secure. Stack the tulle circle over the medium flower and the small flower on top of the tulle. Secure the stack with a great big bright pink brad. Glue the flowers to the card front center.
- Using the “just for you” stamp, only stamp “for” and “you” on the 1” notepaper tag. Add a mini brad to it, then glue it under the tulle, positioned as shown.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with the daisies border paper and cut around the petals. Ink the edges. Punch a pink butterflies border, trim it to ¾” wide, and glue it across the flowers as shown. Stamp “have a happy day” on a piece of the rectangles paper, along with two daisies. Cut it to 2 ½”x1 ½” and ink the edges. Mat it on dark pink, then add a mini brad to the center of each flower. Glue the greeting below the border as shown.