- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut the Tinkerbell button border paper to 4 ¼”x6 ½” with the border on the left end and avoiding the Tinkerbell image. Cut a 1 ½”x6 ½” strip of the matching stripes paper. Trim one long edge with the scalloping scissors.
- Cut a 1”x7 ½” strip of white and scallop one long edge. Position the scalloped striped piece over the white scallops, matching them and allowing 1/8” of the white to extend below the stripes and glue. Trim the excess off the white ends. On the opposite long side of the stripes, score ½” away from the edge.
- Cut a 2 ½”x5 ½” piece of white and scallop one long edge. Score the right end of the piece ½” from the edge. Cut out the “Magic” art and glue it to the white piece, aligning the left ends.
- On the green border piece, use the knife to cut around just the right sides of the two lowest buttons in the row on the right. Position the magic piece under the button edges, wrapping the scored flap to the back of the green border piece. Glue the flap in place and the left edge of this “pocket” in position under the buttons. Add five mini brads along the lower edge of the pocket.
- Add three flowers to the border piece and pocket, positioned as shown and secure with mini brads. Glue the constructed border piece to the blank card front, aligning the bottom and side edges. Position the striped border at the card top, wrapping the scored flap to the back. Glue the flap and the front edge in place. Add jewels along the scalloped edge and to the buttons in the border.
- For the tag: Cut out the green flowered tag. Use the knife to cut along the left edges of the left side flower petals. Print out “You can do it!” in black on white and trim it to 5/8”x1 ½”. Mat it on lavender paper, then slip the lower corner under the flower petals and glue to secure.
- Mat the tag on white. Add the lavender eyelet at the top, then attach a 4” length of ribbon through it. Add a jewel to the flower center and slip the tag into the pocket.
- For the accordion-folded booklet: Cut out the four “How to fly…” art pieces and mat each on lavender paper. Cut a 4” square of the green sparkles (printed) paper and score it three times, every 1”. Accordion-fold this piece.
- Fold a 4” piece of ribbon in half and secure it at the left end of the “how to fly…” piece with a flower and brad. Add a brad to each of the other art pieces as shown. Glue an art piece to each section of the scored green paper. Add jewels as desired among the words. Fold this “booklet” and tuck it into the pocket on the card.
- For the card inside: Cut a 4” square of the green sparkles paper and mat it on lavender. Print “Wishing you today!” in black on lavender, leaving a 1” space between “you” and “today. ”Cut it to 1 ½”x3” and glue it to the green sparkles paper, positioned as shown.
- Cut out the Tinkerbell art, “you can fly!” word art, and “a sprinkle of magic” circle art. Add foam tape to the back of the circle art and attach it to the sentiment between “you” and “today!” Attach a flower to the Tinkerbell art with a brad, then glue it as shown and glue “you can fly!” above it. Add jewels among the art and words.
Click to view large image