- For the card front: Cut one card to 5”x5 ¼” and turn it with the fold on the left side. Cut a piece of the snowflake squares paper to 5”x4 ¾” and glue it centered on this blank card front.
- Adhere the largest medallion sticker to the card front center. Adhere the 2 ¾” circle sticker to lavender texture patterned paper. Cut it out, then adhere it to the second card and cut it out again. Add two layers of foam tape to the back, covering just half the circle. Adhere the circle centered on the large medallion, positioning the foam tape toward the left side. Adhere the small flower sticker on dark blue, cut it out and add a single layer of foam tape to the back. Adhere it to the center of the circle sticker.
- Follow the directions and guides on the multi-punch to create half of a 6” punched circle from the lavender texture paper. Trim it to a 1 ¾”x5” piece with three punched sides and one straight edge as shown. Use the glue stick to adhere this to a piece of the second card. Trim it 1/8” away from the punched edge, making it 5¼” tall. Cut the cardstock ½” beyond the straight edge of the punched piece.
- Fold along the straight edge of the punched piece, creating a flap. Glue this flap to the card back along the left edge, wrapping the punched piece over the card front. Add the silver stickers near the punched edge as shown. Add pearls to the stickers. Add more pearls around the large medallion on the card front and to the small flower center.
- For the inside: Cut out the “Somehow not only for Christmas…” and “Wishing you all the joy of the season” quotes. Mat them on dark blue. Cut a joy border piece to fit behind each quote as shown. Glue everything in place, then add the “S” silver stickers. Close the card and tuck the punched flap under the circle medallion.