- For the card front: Cut the card to 5”x5” and turn it with the fold at the top. Cut the Cinderella lavender border paper to fit the front, positioning the border at the top, but don’t glue it yet.
- Trace the heart pocket and liner patterns. Cut the pocket from pink vellum. Fold the large flaps in on the long fold lines. Fold the small flaps back along the short fold lines. Carefully ink the outer edges of the heart shape. Cut the liner from the blue sparkles printed paper. Use the vellum adhesive to glue the pocket on top of the liner heart. Glue the pocket to the border piece as shown.
- Print “Make” in purple on pastel blue paper and cut it out. Ink the edges. Cut out these alphabet tiles: a, w, i, s, and h. Add foam tape to the back of the a, i, and h. Press the paintbrush onto the glue pad and brush glue across each letter. Sprinkle glitter on the letters. When dry, tap off the excess glitter. Glue “make” at the left end of the border and the alphabet tiles across it as shown.
- Cut out the “a dream is a wish…” word art and mat it on blue. Ink the edges then attach it to the border piece with brads, placing it across the heart pocket to secure the flaps closed. Glue the constructed piece to the blank card front.
- For the tag mini card: Cut out the Cinderella tag and the “dreams come true” art. Apply glue and glitter to her dress, the slipper, and the sparkles, then let the glue dry. Fold a 3 ½”x2 ½” piece of cardstock in half to make a 1 ¾”x2 ½” mini card. Cover the front and inside back with blue pastel paper and ink the edges.
- Knot the ribbon and glue it at the center top of the Cinderella tag. Add a mini brad through the knot. Glue the Cinderella tag to the front and trim away the upper “shoulders” of the mini card to match the angles on the tag. Re-ink those cut edges. On the inside, glue the “dreams…” art on the inside back.
- For the card inside back: Print “May all your Dreams & Wishes come true! Happy Birthday!” in purple on pastel blue, leaving 3” on the right side free. Cut this piece to 5”x4”, ink the edges, then mat the top and bottom edges with pastel pink paper. Glue it centered on the inside back. Cut out the Cinderella art from the border paper to 2 ½”x3 ¾” and ink the edges. Apply glue and glitter to all the sparkles around her and let the glue dry. Mat it on pink and ink the edges again. Glue it to the left of the sentiment as shown.
- For the inside front: Cut a strip of 1”x5” pink paper, ink the edges, and mat it on lavender. Ink the edges again, then glue this across the inside front. Cut out the “wish” tag. Fold the remaining ribbon in half and secure it to the tag with the lavender brad. Add glue and glitter to the sparkles on the tag. Let it dry, the glue the tag centered on the pink strip.
Click to view large image