- Position the open card horizontally. Measure 1 ½” from the right end and score the card vertically. Measure 4” from the left end and score vertically. Fold the left end in and the right end over the top of it.
- For the card front: Cut a 4”x6 ½” piece of the burgundy textured paper and ink the edges then glue it to the card front (left section). Cut a 3 ¾”x6 ¼” piece of the pink shine paper and ink the edges. Glue it centered on the burgundy card front.
- Follow the instructions on the Dazzles package to adhere four oval Dazzles onto the burgundy and pink textured papers. Begin with the 2 1/4” long oval on burgundy. Adhere the next layer to pink, the following oval design onto burgundy, and the smallest layer on pink. Cut around each piece, close to the outer silver edge. Add foam tape to the back of the three smaller pieces.
- Place the oval designs on the pink shine paper front, stacking them as shown. Add a 1” Dazzle on each side of the oval. Stamp “warm wishes” below the oval and let dry. Add five rhinestones to the Dazzles on the front, positioned as shown.
- For the narrow right flap: Cover the flap with burgundy textured paper. With the scallop scissors cut ¼” off the edge. Ink the edges of the flap. Cut one Dazzles border piece to 5 3/8” and glue it centered on the flap. Adhere a triangular Dazzle above and one below the border as shown. Add a rhinestone sticker to each.
- For the inside: Stamp “Happy Birthday” on the pink shine paper, cut it to 3 ¼”x1 ¼” and ink the edges. Mat it on burgundy and ink the edges. Glue it to a 4”x3” piece of the pink texture and ink the edges, then glue it centered to the inside back. Cut two Dazzles borders to 2 ¾” long and adhere them above and below the sentiment. Adhere a triangular Dazzles in each corner. Add a rhinestone sticker in the center of each border piece.