- For the front: With the card opened flat and lying horizontally in front of you, measure 3 ¾” from the right end and score it vertically. Measure 2” from the left end and score it again. Fold the left flap inward first, then the right flap and crease both folds firmly.
- Cover the right flap with the small violet flowered paper. Ink the edges. Cut the border off the flowered border paper, cutting a strip 2”x6 ½”. Ink the edges, then glue this piece to the left flap.
- Cut out the “I cherish our friendship…” quote and ink the edges. Mat it on blue dotted paper, then on lavender glimmer paper. Glue it to the card front, ¼” from the right folded edge.
- Punch out flowers from the blue dotted, green dotted, and striped papers. Also punch flowers from the lavender glimmer paper. Determine how to layer and position the flowers. Ink the petals on all the flowers, then begin stacking them, securing each set with a mini brad. Glue the flowers along the left edge of the right flap, allowing the petals to extend off the edge. Glue a set of flowers to the upper right corner of the quote.
- For the inside: Cut out a 3 ¾”x6 ½” piece of the striped paper and ink the edges. Mat it on lavender glimmer paper, then glue it to the inside center back. Cut out the “Friendship is something you consider…” quote and ink the edges. Mat it on green dotted paper, then on lavender glimmer paper. Glue it to the striped paper as shown.
- Punch out three more sets of flowers and ink the edges. Add ivory brads, then glue the flowers around the quote as shown.
Click to view large image