- Open out the card and place it horizontally in front of you. On the left end, measure 2” from the upper left corner down the side and mark it. Cut from the upper right corner across the top edge of the card to the mark. Score the card vertically 3 ¼” from the left end. Measure 6 ½” from the left end and score another line. Fold the card in an “S” shape with the shortest section as the card front. Ink the edges and the folds.
- Use the two brown and turquoise corner patterned papers for the card. Place each card section on the patterned papers, positioning the flowers along the bottom edges. The first and second sections are on brown and the third is on turquoise. Draw around each section and cut out the pieces. (If you don’t want the back of the center section to be white when the card is closed, cut a piece of brown to cover it, too.) Ink the edges of all the pieces. Glue the piece to cover the back side of the center section.
- For the front: Cut out the flower ribbon border and ink the edges. Cut a 3 ¼” length and glue it along the bottom edge of the front piece. Cut out the “Love is shown…” card quote, cutting it into three pieces as shown. Ink the edges heavily, then apply turquoise chalk over the words. Mat the first two sections on turquoise and the third section on brown.
- Glue the first section to the front piece. Add a turquoise and aqua flower above it with a brown brad. Cut out “heartfelt” word art and mat it on a piece of turquoise paper. Ink the edges. Glue it as shown. Glue this constructed piece to the front section of the blank card.
- For the second section: Glue a section of the flower ribbon art along the upper edge of the brown piece. Glue the second piece of the quote below the ribbon, adding a turquoise flower with an aqua brad. Glue this constructed piece to the center section of the card.
- For the third section: Cut and glue a piece of the ribbon art along the lower edge of the turquoise piece. Glue the “thanks” section of the quote as shown, adding two flowers with a brad at the lower right. Cut out the “remarkable” art, ink the edges and glue it as shown. Glue this constructed piece to the third section of the card.