Designer Tip: Mark the location of the easel hinge placement on your base before gluing, for correct placement.
- Card front: Pop out the large base, three hinges, one 2 1/4” flower circle die-cut and one 1 5/8” label die-cut from the “Triple Easel Base – Peach” die-cut sheet. Remove the paper die-cut nibs with your fingernail. With the printed side facing up, mountain fold the hinges on the center score lines and valley fold on the end score lines (1/4”-1/2” from end).
- Pop out the large yellow flower circle die-cut, two large and two small butterflies and two small yellow flower die-cuts from the “Flourishing Blooms” die-cut sheet. Remove paper nibs as before.
- Place the large flower circle face down with the flourish at the top. Zot™ the 1 1/4”x2 1/4” large hinge end close to the bottom edge, with the hinge fold on the top. Stand the hinged circle on your card base, as shown. Zot™ the small hinge fold onto the base, 2” behind the circle. Foam tape the lower half of a large butterfly die-cut onto the base, in front of the circle. Use the butterfly to prop the bottom of the circle in place.
- Zot™ the medium hinge end onto the bottom of the 2 1/4” circle and the small hinge end onto the bottom of the label, as in step-3. Stand the circle and label on your card base, as shown, and Zot™ the hinge ends in place behind the die-cuts, as in step-3. Foam tape small butterflies onto the base, in front of each die-cut, and use to prop the die-cuts in place.
- Foam tape a large butterfly and a small flower on the large circle edge, and a small flower on the label edge, as shown.