Designer Tip: Cut out the small artwork from the printed papers for extra embellishments.
- Place a pink floral cardstock with pink scroll borders face up on your work surface with the borders running horizontally. Cut off the long border from the top of the cardstock and save for later. Score a vertical line 4 1/2” from the left side, and another 4 1/2” to the right of the first scored line. Valley fold both scores and close your card with the left flap on top.
- Card front: Cover your card front with Burgundy suede paper and glue a 4 1/2” length of the saved border strip 1/8” from the bottom. Place border Dazzles™ as shown. Glue a length of ribbon along the top of the border strip, tucking ends under the suede.
- Pop out the 4 1/2”x6” poppy/scrollwork, the 3 1/4”x5” poppy/scrollwork, the “Happy Birthday” label and the “On your Special Day” tag die-cuts from the “Poppy Garden” die-cut sheet. Remove the paper die-cut nibs with your fingernail. Glue the large poppy artwork die-cut in the center of the suede. Cut 1” off the bottom of the tag and save for later. Tie a length of ribbon at the top of the tag and tuck under the border strip, foam taping the top in place. Zot™ a bow on the left.
- Right flap: Open the left flap, cover the right card flap with suede paper and glue a 2 5/8” length of the saved border strip 1/8” from the bottom. Place border Dazzles™ as shown. Glue a length of ribbon along the top of the border strip, tucking ends under the suede.
- Mat the left side of the remaining poppy artwork die-cut with suede paper with a 1/8” border and glue in place, as shown. Cut the small butterfly from the saved tag piece and foam tape as shown.
- Inside: Place border Dazzles™ as shown. Mat the “Happy Birthday” label on suede paper with a 1/8” border and glue in place, as shown. Zot™ a bow on the bottom of the label. Cut two butterflies from the “Pink Blossoms” artwork paper and foam tape in place, as shown.