- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cut it to 6”x4 ½”. Cut a piece of green/burgundy roses paper to fit the card front and glue in place. Cut a 1 ½”x4 ½” piece of pink roses and ink the edges. Cut a ½”x4 ½” strip of the stripes paper and ink the edges. Glue it to the back of the pink roses piece, extending ¼” beyond the right edge.
- Cut a ¾”x4 ½” strip of brown and trim one long edge with the scalloping scissors. Glue it to extend from behind the striped piece. Glue this constructed piece along the left end of the card front as shown.
- Use the template to trace and cut pieces from pink roses paper for the Double Daisy and pieces from the tan roses paper for the Priscilla flower. Ink all the edges. Fold along the fold line in each petal. Glue the pieces to form the two flowers, then stack the Priscilla flower over the Daisy and glue just in the center to secure them. Insert the brad in the center, then glue the stacked flowers to the card front as shown.
- Mat the “true friendship” art on burgundy texture paper and ink the edges. Repeat with the “treasure” art. Glue the two pieces to the front as shown. Attach small pearls to the art and the large pearl to the brad center.
- For the inside: Cut a 4 ½”x3 ½” piece of tan roses and ink the edges. Glue it centered on the inside back. Cut a 6”x1 ½” piece of green/burgundy roses, ink the edges, and glue across the inside back. Cut “Thoughts of you always make me smile” from the Card Quotes book and mat it on burgundy. Ink the edges, then glue it as shown. Cut the two small flowers, mat each on burgundy and ink the edges. Glue them as shown, then add small pearls to the centers.