- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and trim it to 6 ½”x4 ½”. Cut a piece of the blue dots paper to cover the front, but don’t glue it yet. Chalk around the outer edge with blue.
- Cut out the three teddy bear tags and mat each on solid blue paper. Chalk the mat edges with blue. Add a blue brad to the top of the large tag and tie a 6” length of ribbon around the brad. Add foam tape to the back of this tag. Glue the three tags across the bottom of the dots paper, positioned as shown. Add a blue brad to the top of each smaller tag.
- Cut a 6 1/2”x5/8” strip of the brown plaid paper and chalk the edges brown. Mat it on a 6 ½”x1” strip of blue, allowing ¼” to extend below the strip and 1/16” above it. Use the scalloping scissors to trim the lower edge, then chalk both blue edges with blue. Glue the constructed front to the blank card front.
- Insert a blue spiral brad in each end of the plaid strip. Wrap and tie a 16” length of ribbon between the two brads, making sure the strip remains flat. Glue the strip across the upper front of the card as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 5”x2 ¾” piece of the plaid and mat it on blue. Cut a 4 ½”x2 ¼” piece of the blue dots and chalk the edges blue. Glue it centered on the plaid. Print “Welcome” in blue on white. Cut it out and chalk the edges, then mat it on blue.
- Cut out “precious” word art and chalk it green. Cut out “miracle” and chalk it blue. Glue the three words to the dots paper as shown. Add a brad to the welcome and tie a 4” piece of ribbon around it. Add mini brads to the other two words as shown. Cut out and glue the two square teddy bears as shown. Glue the constructed sentiment centered on the card inside back.