- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cut it to 6”x4 ½”. Cut a piece of blue paisley to cover the card front and ink the edges, then glue it in place. Cut a 1”x 4 ½” length of blue/teal stripes, ink the eges, and glue it along the left side. Adhere 5” of the felt ribbon to navy glimmer paper, then trim it to 1 ¾”x4 ½”. Mat it on light teal paper, then glue it to the card front, ½” from the left edge.
- Cover the front of the “thanks” brad buddy with black paint and let it sit for a couple minutes, but don’t let it completely dry. Use a paper towel to wipe the paint off the piece, leaving an antiquing effect between the letters. Let it dry.
- Cut a blue/teal argyle paper piece to fit inside the rectangular tag. Ink the edges and glue it in place. Position the “Thanks!” and attach it with the brads. Add foam tape to the back of the tag, then adhere it to the card front as shown.
- Print “A bunch!” in black on the light teal. Punch it out and ink the edges. Glue it in the circular tag. Add foam tape to the back, then adhere it below the “thanks!”
- 5. For the inside: Cut a 6”x1 ½” piece of the stripes and ink the edges. Glue it centered across the inside back. Cut a 5”x3” piece of paisley, ink the edges, then mat it on glimmer. Print “I appreciate everything you do for me” in black on light teal. Ink the edges, mat it on navy, then glue it centered on the paisley piece.
- Cut a 3 ½” piece of the felt ribbon and adhere it along the left end of the paisley piece, allowing it to extend beyond the edge. Glue the paisley piece over the stripes, positioned to the right to allow room for the ribbon, as shown.