- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Trim the border from the green flourish border paper and set it aside. Cover the card front with the green texture from same paper. Trim the border to 1 5/8” wide and cut a 5” long piece. Cut a 1”x5” red mesh paper piece, then trim one long edge with the scalloping scissors. Glue it to extend from under the right side of the 5” border piece. Glue this border along the left edge of the card front.
- Position the frame centered on the card front and lightly trace the inside circle. Open the card and cut out the circle. Stamp “merry Christmas” onto the acrylic circle. When it dries, glue it to the back of the frame. Add three mini brads to the upper left area of the frame, then glue the frame and acrylic piece over the circle opening in the card front.
- Cut out the “celebrate” word art and mat it on red mesh. Add two mini brads then glue it tucked under the frame at the lower right.
- For the inside: Cut a 4 ¼”x3 ½” piece of red mesh and glue it centered on the inside back. Stamp “Season’s Greetings” at the bottom. Cut another 5” piece of the border. Cut a 1”x5” strip of burgundy, then trim one long edge with the scalloping scissors. Glue it to extend from under the right edge of the border. Glue the border along the left edge of the inside back.
- Trace and cut out one of each flower from burgundy. Ink the petal edges, using the cotton swab to reach the inside edges. Use the blade of straight scissors to lightly and carefully curl the petals upward (as for curling ribbon, but much more gently). Glue the small flower centered on the large flower.
- Apply the “Happy Holidays” rub-on to the brad, then insert the brad through the flower centers. Glue the flowers to the red mesh, positioned as shown.