- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cut it to 4 ½”x6 ½”. Cut a 4 ¼”x6 ¼” piece of the brown/blue/pink dots paper. Cut a 4 ¼”x2” piece of the brown stripes paper and glue it across the bottom of the dots piece.
- Cut a 5” piece of ribbon and glue it across the piece to separate the two patterns, wrapping and securing the ends at the back. Glue the constructed piece centered on the blank card front.
- Print the stacked blocks and bottle and the giraffe in dark rose on white paper. Use the pencils to color in areas, then trim it to 2 ¾”x2 ½”. Mat it on rose and insert a mini heart brad in each corner. Add foam tape to the back and attach the piece to the card front.
- Knot two 2” pieces of ribbon and glue one on each side of the focal as shown. Print out “Welcome” and “Baby” in rose on white. Trim and mat on the striped paper and again on rose. Glue as shown, adding foam tape behind the upper area of “baby.”
- For the inside: Print “One little miracle, so many smiles! Congratulations!” in burgundy on the rose paper. Mat it on white. Knot a 2” length of ribbon and glue it between the words. Insert the large heart brad over the knot.
- Cut a 4”x2 ¾” piece of the dots paper and mat it on rose. Glue it to the inside back as shown, then glue the sentiment in place. Print the sheep and the moon doodlebats in burgundy on white. Color them in, trim them, and mat both on rose. Glue them near the sentiment as shown.