- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cut it to 6 ½”x4”. Cut brown paper to cover the front, but don’t glue it in place yet. Cut a piece of purple sprigs paper to 6 ¼”x3 ¾” and glue it centered on the brown.
- Cut three 1 ½”x2 ½” rectangles, one each from purple dots, brown dots, and purple/brown stripes. Mat each on brown, then glue them to the sprigs paper at the lower right, positioned as shown. Cut a 6 ¼” piece of the stripes border art and mat it on brown. Glue it across the upper area of the sprigs as shown.
- Stamp “happy birthday” on the stripes paper in a wide purple stripe and cut it to 2”x3/8”. Glue it at the left end of the border, then add a flower brad as shown. Glue the constructed sprigs piece to the blank card front.
- Add a purple mini brad to the end of each swirl on a 3 ½” long brown chipboard swirl. Glue the swirl across the three rectangles as shown.
- Cut out the purple circle tag art and mat it on brown. Stamp the small birthday cake in the center. Knot the ribbon, trim the ends and glue it at the top, angled left. Add a flower brad over the knot. Add foam tape to the tag back, leaving the upper ¼” free. Adhere the tag, overlapping the swirl as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 5”x2 ¾” piece of the purple dots paper and ink the edges. Glue it to the inside back, aligning the right end with the right card edge. Cut a 1 ¾”x4” piece of the stripes paper and ink the edges. Cut a ½”x4” strip of brown and glue it to extend from under the long right edge of the stripes. Glue this piece along the left edge of the inside back.
- Print the “Hope your day is filled with everything you love” quote on white paper and cut it to 3 ½”x1 ½”. Mat it on brown, then add the purple Mini Brad Buddy at the lower right corner with a mini brown brad. Glue the sentiment on the dots, aligning the left edge with the stripes piece. Place the small purple silk flower over the 1 5/8” brown chipboard blossom and secure them together with a brown brad. Glue this flower to the quote at the upper left.