Designer Tip: After pouring the Diamond Glaze over the beads the project will look milky and messy. The Diamond Glaze will dry clear and keep the beads in place.
- Apply a thin layer of Diamond Glaze to the bottom of the heart pendant before sprinkling in bead mix to give the beads something to adhere to.
- Sprinkle a mix of green beads into the heart and onto the Diamond Glaze. Apply another layer of Glaze over the beads, using an opened paper clip to spread around the surface. Let dry for several hours.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Silver Patera Heart Pendant 1”x2” (link)
- Green Art-C™ Beads Set (link)
- Silver Bead Chains (link)
- Diamond Glaze (link)
- Paper clip