Designer Tip: Add glitter to a window mat and a monogram letter for a friends birthday.
- Place the card fold on the left. Cover with black cardstock and glue a 4 3/4”x6” yellow/white paper to front.
- Trace the Bracket Frame A onto white/black patterned paper and mat with black cardstock, leaving a 1/16” wide border. Trace the Bracket Frame B onto white cardstock with a circle at the center. Cut out the frame and circle to make a frame.
- Cover frame with a thin layer of glue and sprinkle with yellow glitter. Tap off excess glitter onto scrap paper and return to the bottle. Let dry. Glue a piece of black cardstock behind the frame opening and glue the frame to the center of the larger pattered label.
- Cover one side of the monogram adhesive letter with silver beads and place at the center of the black circle. Thread the corsage pins with black and white beads and attach, crossing, to the top right corner of the larger label. Foam tape the label to the top of the card. Place the “Happy” Dazzle greeting below.
- Cut an 18” length of thread and string 61/2” of mixed black, white and clear beads. Place the beads at the center of the thread and glue to the front of the card. Wrap the thread around to the inside back of the card and knot. Trim the ends.
- Inside: Mat a 4 3/4” x 5/8” piece of yellow/white patterned paper with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and glue near the top of the card inside back. Place “Birthday” Dazzles greeting at the center of the border.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Sunshine & Shadows Paper Pack (link)
- Happy Birthday Greetings Dazzles Black Glitter (link)
- Layered Labels Template (link)
- Black Art-C™ Beads Set (link)
- Orange Art-C™ Glitter Set (link)
- Cinnamon DIY Thickers (link)
- Black and white Cardstocks (link)
- Tacky Craft Glue (link)
- 2 Pearl Corsage Pins
- White thread