- Place your blank card with the fold to the left. Cut a 4 3/4"x6 1/4" piece of Friendship blue paper. Ink a 4”x4 3/4" Friendship green floral paper with Blackberry ink and glue centered on the blue paper, 1 1/8” from the bottom. Ink a 4” piece of Friendship purple border paper with Blackberry ink and glue to the bottom of the green floral paper. Glue a 4” piece of baker’s twine to the top of the purple border.
- Cut two 7" pieces of purple Baker’s twine. Glue parallel to each other 1/8” from the left of the blue edge. Wrap the edges around the back of the blue paper, and glue. Cut two 6” pieces of the purple twine. Tie together into a double bow and Zot™ to the twine, 1” from the top of the blue paper.
- Stamp “Sending Happy Thoughts” with Blackberry ink on the blue paper as shown. Glue blue paper centered to the card front leaving a 1/8” white border.
- Place the wings of a Double Stick Dazzles™ large butterfly on a plastic sheet in a shallow container. Cover with violet beads. Rub the beads gently into the butterfly, shake off the excess and place back in the bottle.
- Place butterfly angled on the card front as shown. Add body and antennae stickers to the butterfly. Carefully place 6 small beads along the center of the butterfly, with the top one slightly darker than the rest. Place smaller purple beads on the rest of the antennae.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Friendship 8x8 Papers (link)
- Butterflies Double Stick Dazzles™ (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings Stamp set (link)
- 5”x6 1/2" blank white card and envelope (link)
- Violet beads set (link)
- Secondary Baker’s Twine (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- Blackberry Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)