Designer Tip: These Thickers have double-sided adhesive so you can decorate them with glitters, microbeads, flock, and more!
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Trim 1” from the bottom of the card front only. Cover remaining card front with purple textured paper and ink the edges. Ink the edges of a 4 3/4”x3 3/4" purple/lime/aqua striped paper and glue centered to the purple card front.
- Use the template to trace a beveled label on lime textured paper then cut it out. Ink the edges and stamp across the top and bottom of the label with a lacy border stamp. Mat on aqua linen paper with 1/16” borders.
- Add a letter “O” Thicker to the center of the label, then add lilac glitter. Press the glitter into the letter, then shake off the excess and pour it back into the container. Repeat for a letter “M” with dark purple fine glitter and place on the label to the left of the “O”. Repeat for a second “M” with light purple chunky glitter, then place on the label to the right of the “O”. Foam tape the label centered on the card front.
- Stamp the lower edge of a 5”x2” piece of aqua linen paper with blackberry ink. Let dry, then glue even with the bottom edge of the inside. Ink edges. Add message of your choice to the inside.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Cardmaker’s Citrus Creative Pack (link)
- Batik Ribbon Set—12” length of 1/4" wide purple sheer ribbon (link)
- 5”x6 1/2" blank white card (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels Template (link)
- Lacy border stamps (link)
- DIY Thickers (link) (link)
- Violet Art-C™ Glitter Set (link)
- Blackberry ColorBox Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)