- Pour 1” of water in the small tray. Dip the brush from the Azure Smooch into the water until much of the surface is covered with ink. Dip the brush from the Sugarberry Smooch into the water, into clear areas on the surface, until covered with ink and the colors are marbleizing (If you wish to add a third color, now is the time).
- Open the blank card and hold onto the back of the card (it will be straight up) with the front of the card parallel to the surface of the inked water in the tray. Place the card front face down in the water and gently push against the surface (it’s fine to gently push below the surface if needed to make sure the entire surface of the card front is covered with ink). Carefully remove the cardstock and dry thoroughly using heat tool.
- Some light weight cards and cardstock will curl a bit from the water. Place the piece between plastic and weight it down under something heavy and allow to dry.
- Decide where you wish to stamp the snowman on your marbleized cardstock and trim to a rectangle. Save the marbleized scraps for the inside. Stamp the snowman onto the marbleized cardstock with the black ink. Add snowflakes, and the word, “Chilly” as shown.
- With the fold at the left, glue a 4 ¾”x 6 ¼” purple cardstock rectangle centered on the card front. Glue a 2 ¾” x 5 ½” blue cardstock rectangle centered along the left edge of the purple rectangle. Glue the stamped marble rectangle centered over the purple and blue cardstock on the card front. Wrap ribbon around the left side of the card and tie in a knot as shown.
- Inside the card: Punch a purple tag and write or computer print a message on it. Cut a piece of marbleized cardstock and glue across the tag, trimming sides evenly. Stamp snowflakes as shown. Glue tag centered on the inside.