Tips: Overlapping different colors of transparencies makes a unique layered look. Make sure to use StazOn® when stamping on slick surfaces such as the clear overlays. On the colored transparencies, there is a smooth side and a rough side. StazOn® may be used on either side, but almost any inkpad can be used on the rough side, as long as it is given sufficient time to dry. The rough side is also designed for inkjet printing. Use a pen knife to lift and place the Jewel Dazzles. Prevent the jewels from popping off by covering the sticker with a finger while lifting it off the backing sheet with a pen knife. Zots™ work well to hold transparencies together; they are clear and you only need one in each corner to hold a piece securely.
- Cut a 10”x6 1/2” piece of overlay and fold it in half to make a 5”x6 1/2” card. Place the fold on the left. Turn a dark blue transparency on point and Zots™ the corner (pointing upward) centered on the card, 1 1/4” from the top.
- Stamp a fancy square onto the corner of a light blue transparency sheet. Turn the corner on point with the square at the bottom and stamp “Happy Anniversary” in the center of the square. Zot the corner of the transparency to the card (overlapping the dark blue piece) with the point centered 1 1/4” from the bottom. Trim off the excess transparency from the sides and top and adhere the loose corners of the colored transparency to the card with Zots™.
- Add pink Jewel Dazzles around the perimeter of the square in the following pattern: 1 medium, 4 small. Stamp black swirls around the edge of the square as shown.
- Stamp 24” of white sheer ribbon with black swirls. Tie in a bow around the front flap of the card and adhere with Zots™. Cut a 2 3/4” square of white cardstock and Zots™ to the inside of the front flap, behind the stamped square.
- For the inside: Line the inside flap with red transparency, adhering at the corners with Zots™ and trimming excess. Cut a 2 3/4” square of white cardstock. Turn the square on point and stamp a 1 3/4” decorative circle I the center. Stamp a small flourish near each corner as shown. Stamp “Best Wishes” in the center. Place teal Jewel Dazzles™ around the edges of the square, repeating the pattern used on the front. Adhere the square to the card with Zots™, centering it behind the front square.
- Stamp a fancy border across the top and bottom of the card, 1/4” from the edges. Place a small teal Jewel Dazzles™ in each of the flourishes on the borders as shown.