Designer Tip: The Rock-a-Blocks are especially helpful in stamping larger images. A clear, full image is easier with Rock-a-Blocks, because the entire surface of the stamp is pressed to the paper evenly as you rock it. Tip: When inking the stamp on the Rock-a-Block, turn the ink pad (or glue pad) so it does not get ink (or glue) on the “runners” at the sides, (or use a small inkpad or ink the stamp with markers). To use Rock-a-Blocks: Press your stamp to the center of the Rock-a-Block. Ink your stamp, then place the mounted stamp down onto the paper resting on the bottom edge of the depth gauge (runners) and then rock the stamp forwards and lift back up from the paper. Only a single rock is required, as repeated rocking over the same image may result in shadow casting. The stamp rocks from either bottom to top or vice-versa, not side to side.
- Turn the card so the fold is at the top. Cover the card front with purple textured paper trimming edges evenly with the card. Glue a 6 ¼” x 4 ¾” lime rectangle centered on the purple textured paper. Ink the edges of a 6 ½” x ¾” striped paper strip and glue across the bottom edge of the lime paper. Ink edges of the card. Glue bright pink rick-rack across the card, just above the striped paper strip.
- Computer print words as shown for the front and inside on bright pink or light pink paper, then trim to rectangles. Ink the edges or mat as shown, and add ribbons. Stamp mixer, measuring spoons, and other utensils on papers with black ink as shown, then cut around them. Stamp the “100% Made by Hand” and “Better than store bought!” label images on papers as shown and trim to rectangles. Ink edges and mat them.
- Glue printed words, image cut-outs, and matted label image on card front as shown, leaving space for the glittered stamped images. Add the cookie jar stamp to a Rock-a-Block, then add glue to the stamp using the glue pad. Stamp the image between the words and label on the card front with glue. Sprinkle blue glitter over the image and shake off the excess back into the container. Stamp the apron and oven mitt as shown with glue, then add pink glitter for the apron and purple glitter for the oven mitt. Mask the “Made by” portion of the “Made by me!” stamp, and stamp “me!” with the glue pad onto the “Made by Hand” label. Add purple glitter and shake off the excess. Add punctuation with the black pen. Stamp chocolate chips as shown with black ink, and Zot ribbons in place.
- Inside the card: Cover the inside of the card with lime paper. Ink the edges of two ¾” x 5” strips of striped paper and glue to the side edges. Ink edges of the inside. Arrange computer printed words, the trimmed stamped utensils, and the label and glue to the inside, leaving space for stamped words and images as shown.
- Stamp “Yummy!”, “whipped up”, and “for you” between words and images with the glue pad. Add blue, purple or pink glitter to the images. Stamp a small heart with the glue pad near “thank you” and add purple glitter. Stamp chocolate chips with black ink as shown. Zot ribbons in place.