Designer Tip: I used the chocolate brown embossing powder to color the chocolate portion of the double stick cupcake sticker, then created a sparkly pink frosting topper by adding the pink crystal embossing powder to the frosting portion of the sticker, attaching it over the cupcake. The chocolate color shows through the openings in the frosting to indicate chocolate sprinkles. I used chalks to color the cupcake liner, cherry, and stem.
- With the fold at the left, trim corners from the top of the card to create a tag-shaped card. Cover the card front with light pink/lime/brown/white border paper with the border across the bottom of the card. Trim edges evenly with the card.
- Mat a 5” x 3” lime/pink/brown dotted rectangle on brown, leaving a ¼” border at top and bottom, and trimming sides evenly. Glue across center of the card, 1 ½” from the top. Glue dotted border across the card, 3/8” from the top.
- Stamp the loop border image with brown ink across the card just above the brown mat. Stamp hearts and open hearts plus “Yummy!” across the pink paper above the striped border at the bottom. Ink the edges brown.
- Ink the edges of a 2 ¼” x 2 ¾” light pink paper rectangle and mat on dark pink. Remove the double stick cupcake sticker pieces you will be using from the backing and place on the plastic cover sheet of the stickers. Add some chocolate brown embossing powder to the cake portion of the cupcake, rubbing it in with your fingers until covered evenly. Add pink crystal embossing powder to the frosting topper sticker in the same manner. Apply brown chalk to the cupcake liner sticker, dark pink chalk to the cherry sticker, and yellow then green chalk to the cherry stem sticker. Add the sticker pieces to the pink rectangle, assembling the cupcake as shown. Glue centered to the dotted paper on the card front. Zot ribbon as shown.
- Inside the card: Mat a 3” x 2 ½” dotted rectangle on brown paper, leaving a ¼” border at the sides, trimming top and bottom evenly with the dotted paper. Glue centered to the inside, 5/8” from the bottom. Write or computer print “Birthdays are a great excuse to eat” and “Enjoy your day!” on pink paper, leaving space for the word “Dessert!” to be stamped as shown. Trim to a rectangle, ink edges and mat on dark pink paper. Ink edges and glue centered over the dotted paper as shown.
- Add chocolate brown embossing powder to the double stick rick-rack sticker and attach across the bottom of the inside. Chalk a double stick cherry sticker with stem and attach to the right side of the word block as shown. Zot ribbon in place.
- Envelope: Cover the bottom 2” of the envelope flap with light pink paper trimming edges evenly with the flap. Glue dotted border across the flap, 1 ½” above the bottom point. Stamp the loop border image across the flap, just below the dotted border. Chalk a 3/8” double stick heart with dark pink chalk. Attach to the pink paper ¼” below the stamped border. Stamp a small brown heart below the chalked one. Ink the edges of the flap.