Tip: Drip alcohol inks directly on the paper for a watercolor or abstract design, or add 2 or more colors to an applicator at one time.
- Use applicator to ink album edges and spine with gold ink. Apply Willow ink to the word and leaf areas of the Color Me™ paper, leaving the flowers and border uninked. Apply Cloudy Blue ink along border and lace border from the tag sheet. Use Q-tip to apply Shell Pink ink to the flowers. Cut lace border to 6 3/8” and distress straight edges. Glue to the album. Poke holes for the posts. Cut background paper to 6 3/8x6 3/8” and distress around the edges. Glue to the album.
- To create watercolor look on the label, drip inks onto the label and hold it vertically to allow ink to run down and swirl together. When ink is dry, cut out label and mat with black cardstock. Glue to the album 1 ¼” from the bottom edge and 1” from the right edge.
- To create the background for the dandelion, apply blue ink on one half and willow on the other half of the applicator. Blot applicator on glossy cardstock until most of the white is covered. Do the same on the tag. When ink is dry, use blending solution on all Color Me™ paper to bring out the white designs.
- Stamp “Wish” and floating seeds on the tag. Cut out and mat tag with black cardstock. Stamp dandelion on glossy cardstock, let dry and cut to 3” x 1 ¾”. Mat with black cardstock. Foam tape to the album over the label, ¼” from the bottom and ¾” from the right edge.
- Tie black grosgrain ribbon around album. Tie label to the black ribbon with black & white gingham ribbon. Foam tape tag to the album. Tie two additional pieces of gingham ribbon to the black ribbon.
- Ink flat end of posts with black Stazon® ink and let dry completely before inserting in album.