Click to view a larger image
- Cover flap of the portfolio with striped paper. Cover front with blue paper and lightly sand the edges.
- Cut out 6 ½" strip of yellow flower paper. Back some of the flowers with orange paper and add green paper behind the leaves. Add brads to the centers of flowers.
- Glue the large strip of embellished yellow flower cardstock across the front of the portfolio.
- Layer a large cut out flower to the center of a large orange silk flower. Add a brad to the center and glue dot to the flap. Back a large leaf with green paper and tuck under the flower.
- Wrap embroidery floss around the flower and brad on the front as the closure.
- Print labels on white cardstock and mat with green paper. Add mini brads to the strips and foam tape to the flap and to the front of the portfolio.
- Cut out a tag and mat with blue paper. Add a brad to the tag and foam tape to the flap of the portfolio.