- Cover the front of the card with pink striped paper. Trace 8 petals on the pink holey cardstock. Cut out the petals and ink the edges. Back the petals with purple paper. Trace 2 leaves from the green paper and ink the edges.
- Arrange the petals and leaves for the flower, as shown. Glue to the striped paper.
- Cut a 1 ½" strip of black dot holey cardstock and thread purple sheer ribbon through the holes, as shown. Back the black dot paper with green paper. Tuck ends of ribbon behind the green paper and glue to the front of the card. Trim away the excess of the card front along the scalloped edge of the black cardstock. Glue dot a bow to the black dot paper.
- Cut a ¼" strip of green paper and foam tape over the seam of the black dot paper.
- Trace the circle from the yellow paper, cut in half and add a greeting. Ink the edges and glue to the center of the flower. Add pen stitching around the flower.
- Inside the card: Cut a 1 ½" inch strip of pink striped paper and glue to the bottom of the card. Add a ¼" strip of green paper, as shown. Create a flower with the remaining petals.
- Print a greeting on the half circle and add to the center of the flower. Glue dot a bow to the green strip, as shown.