Click to view a larger image
- Glue the Red Heart Holey Cardstock to 12x12 black cardstock.
- Trim 4 rows of holes from the black dot paper. Mat with white cardstock, ink the edges and glue to the background, as shown.
- Cut 2"x1 ¾" mats of white cardstock. Ink the edges and add pen work. Cut out flowers from the yellow flower holey cardstock and glue to the white mats. Add red brads for the centers.
- Cut swirls from the black swirl paper, sand the edges and add to the mats, as shown. Foam tape the mats to the black dot strip.
- Crop photos and mat on one large white mat.
- Print journaling on white cardstock and trim. Ink the edges and add pen work. Trim a strip of black dot paper and glue across the bottom of the journaling block. Cut half of a yellow flower, then add brad and small swirl. Glue the journaling block to the background paper.