Designer Tip: I used three different colors of DicroFibers@ to create a luminous background for stamping. I placed the light blue fibers, then added some lavender, and copper randomly over the top of the light blue. After placing the fibers between the parchment paper, I ironed over it for only a few seconds to fuse the fibers. Be sure to use enough fibers to create a tightly woven background for stamping.
- With the card fold at the left, cover the card front with blue cardstock and ink the edges. Cut a 4” square from blue/brown words/vines paper and ink the edges. Tie a knot in about 2” from the end of a 6” length of navy sheer organdy swirl ribbon. Glue ribbon over the left edge of the square, securing the ends at the back. Glue square to the card front, 5/8” from the left side and 1” from the top.
- Preheat your iron to a silk temperature setting. Choose mostly light blue, a little bit of copper, and a tiny amount of lavender Dicrofibers™. Place the light blue DicroFibers between half of the heat-resistant parchment paper found in your kit. Add the copper and lavender randomly over the top, then fold the other half of the parchment paper over the fibers. Press over the parchment paper for a few seconds, while gently moving the iron over the parchment causing the fibers to fuse. Carefully check to see if the desired fusing has occurred.
- Stamp the Eiffel Tower stamp on the center of the fused fibers. Trim the right side with scissors, and pull out fibers on the left side, top, and bottom with fingers as desired. Glue to the right side of the square on the card front.
- Stamp “Dream” on tan/ivory music paper, trim to a rectangle and ink the edges. Mat on blue/brown words/vines paper and ink edges. Glue below the square on the card front.
- For the inside: Computer print a message on tan/ivory music paper. Trim to a rectangle and ink the edges. Mat on blue/brown words/vines paper and ink edges. Glue to inside, 1 ½” from the bottom. Stamp the round postmark image overlapping the two papers as shown. Zot knotted ribbon as shown.