- Add a metallic accent to your necklace with gold embossing powder!
- The Medallions & Corners Stamps are perfect for creating beautiful, unique pendants.
- I spread Crystal Lacquer on my stamped image, then placed my square tile onto the lacquer carefully, starting on one side to avoid air bubbles.
- I used the Dove Blender Pen Kit along with the Fluid Chalk inkpads to color in my gold embossed medallion. You can use the same nib for all the colors: start with the lightest color and when you’re finished with a color, run the pen on a piece of scrap paper until the color runs out. Then you can begin using the next color.
- Stamp a large medallion with Versamark onto a piece of white cardstock. Sprinkle on gold embossing powder and emboss with the heat embossing tool.
- Take the clear overlay and press the three inkpads onto it to create a color palette. Rub the tip of the Dove Blender pen in the Lime Pastel ink on the overlay and color in areas on the medallion. Once you’re done using the lime, run the color out on a scrap piece of paper. Color in other areas using Berrylicious and Deep Lagoon. Wipe any excess ink off with a paper towel.
- Place the 1”x1” glass tile over the image to estimate where it will be placed. Set it aside. Spread an even layer of Crystal Lacquer over the image, covering the area where the tile will be placed. Place the tile on top of the Crystal Lacquer and move it around with your finger until the background is how you want it. Swipe along each side of the tile with Q-tips to get rid of excess lacquer. Let dry several hours or overnight.
- Cut along the edges of the tile with scissors. Place the tile paper side up and cover the paper with a layer of Crystal Lacquer. To make your necklace water resistant, make sure you cover all the edges of the paper with the lacquer. While the lacquer is still wet, place a heart bail on the lacquer at the top of the necklace with the rough side touching the lacquer. Let dry completely. String a black satin cord through the loop on the bail and you’re ready to wear your art!