Click to view a larger image
- Cover the larger front flap of the portfolio with the vintage map paper. Position the World Mask on the center, just below the top flap of the portfolio. Sponge Walnut Ink heavily around the edges, using either a sponge or a crumpled paper towel. Remove the mask. Sand and ink around the outside edges of the portfolio.
- Sand and ink the edges of the die-cuts and alphabet tiles. Arrange the alphabet tiles to spell “journey” across the front of the portfolio, punching out the letters “o”, “u”, and “r” with a ¾” circle punch and attaching them with foam tape. Add the compass image to the right and layer two postage marks to the left of the compass, slightly overlapping.
- Add the arrow Brad Buddy™ to the portfolio front with Zots™.
- Place the felt ribbon diagonally across the bottom left corner of the portfolio cover.
- Cover the top flap with striped paper. Sand and ink the edges.
- Add the arrow Brad Buddy™ to the center of the top flap, attaching with Zots™. Attach two postmark die-cuts to the left side and felt ribbon to the right.
- Inside the portfolio: Cover the inside flaps and center portion with tan papers, sanding the edges.
- Mat photos on green paper and add overlapping in the center. Add die-cuts and transparencies overlapping. Attach the transparencies by placing a dab of glue stick behind the darker areas of the transparency. Journal with black pen under the photos, and add an arrow Brad Buddy™ to point into the photo.