Click to view a larger image
- Apply brown ink to the spine of the binder, skimming the color directly from the ink pad to the surface.
- Glue a 2 ½”-wide strip of brown texture paper to the outside edge of the binder front. Cut a 1”-wide strip of teal paper; tear and ink one long edge, then glue slightly overlapping the brown.
- Cut a 2 ¾”-wide piece of brown and pink circles paper; tear and ink one long edge, then glue even with the spine, overlapping the teal paper.
- Open the binder, place the cover face down on a cutting mat and use the X-acto® knife to trim the excess paper.
- Place scroll felt ribbon along the outside edge of the binder front. Glue white lace across the binder front, even with the outside edge of the binder, and wrapping the lace around the spine and back of the binder. Trim even with the back of the binder edge.
- Sand a teal Great Big Brad and insert through the pink flower. Attach to the front of the binder with Zots™, placing it on top of a loop of white dotted ribbon.
- Thread thin white paper through two brown buttons and a thin strip of teal paper through a small cream button. Attach to the binder front with Zots™.
- Cut out the label and computer journal the book title in the center. Add a pink brad at either end and secure to the front with foam tape, placing it on top of the white lace.
- Fill the inside of the binder with dividers.