Click to view a larger image
- Ink the back, spine and 1” of the binder cover black, applying the ink directly to the surface.
- Cover the remaining binder cover with yellow dots paper, gluing the paper about 1” from the spine. Open the binder, place the cover flat on a cutting mat and use the X-acto® knife to trim around the edges of the binder.
- Ink the edges black.
- Add two rows of pink rhinestone stickers on the black area of the cover.
- Cut a flourish from the felt ribbon and attach along the left side of the cover. Add a pink rhinestone sticker to each end of the flourish. Layer a jeweled flower embellishment to the flourish.
- Attach a large jeweled flower to the right side of the binder front.
- Write or journal the binder title onto green paper; mat on black and attach to the bottom right of the binder cover, overlapping slightly. Accent with a pink rhinestone.
- Fill the binder with inserts.