- Mat the large photo on orange paper. Cut a 1”-wide strip of striped paper and glue behind the right side of the matted photo so about ½” shows. Glue to a 9 ½”x7 ¼” blue rectangle, then mat on white. Wrap a blue and green ribbon along the left edge of the photo mat, securing the ends to the back of the paper with clear tape. Glue the matted photo to the top portion of the background paper.
- Tie knots in a variety of citrus ribbons and attach to the edge of the photo mat with Zots™. Journal “a few of my favorite things” on white, mat on orange and add beneath the photo with a loop of yellow ribbon.
- Add the initial monogram to the top right of the photo, secure with a green brad and write the rest of the subject’s name on the photo mat.
- Trim a piece of the orange ribbon to fit the mat and attach to the left of the photo. Add brads in the open areas of the ribbon.
- Layer a green flower on top of a yellow flower. Cut a flower from the remaining felt ribbon, place in the center of the green flower and secure with a blue brad, attaching to the bottom right of the matted photo.
- Journal on white paper and mat on orange. Glue to the bottom of the page, adding two small green brads to the bottom right. Attach a blue bracket to the left side of the journaling, securing with a small yellow brad.
Click here to see the companion page.