Click to view a larger image
- Trim two strips of pink dot paper, each 2”x12”. Adhere around the base of the pail. (Because one 12”-long strip won’t reach around the whole pail, these two strips will overlap.)
- Trim two 1”x12” strips of green paper and ink the edges black. Wrap around the pail, slightly overlapping the pink dot strip. Add flower rub-ons around the green strip.
- Cut three ½”x2 ½” strips of green paper and add flower rub-ons. Ink the edges and attach with foam tape, placing them vertically along the paper border. (This is a great way to cover any overlapping seams.) Tie three small blue ribbon bows and attach at the top of each strip with Zots™.
- Wrap the pail with the pink felt ribbon, allowing some of the flourishes to overlap the paper border.
- Cut a 4 ½”-wide circle of dot paper. Cut a ¾”-wide strip of green paper, ink the edges and glue across the dot circle. Ink the edges of the circle. Layer a small yellow flower on top of a purple flower and secure with a pink brad. Cut a few petals from a green flower to be leaves; layer and attach to the center of the dot circle.
- Cut a 2 ¼”x1 ¼” piece of green paper and add a message with rub-on letters. Tuck slightly underneath the flower. Glue the circle to the top of the pail.
- Tie an assortment of ribbons to the handle.